My first thought about this email and episode was that we should not wait until something bad happens to make changes in our lives, but then I reconsidered….
- Life is not a straight line – forcing it to be straight will only bring regret
- We naturally move toward pleasure – growth come from a place of discomfort
- Have a plan – “No battle plan ever survives first contact with the enemy”- Hemluth von Molke
- We learn very little from our successes in life but our failures are provide great wisdom
- Formal education is manufactured adversity
Life is journey not a destination, it is enhanced not by the things you bring with you, but rather by the people that you meet along the way.